The common thread between all of the most successful business leaders is that they all know what their talents are and they don’t let their ego get in the way of finding people who can fill in the gaps.
We’re sharing an exercise that you can do to understand exactly what your zone of genius is and get more visibility into your blindspots. I describe what I think Lori’s strengths are when it comes to networking and building a business, and she highlights what she notices in my skill set as well.
DM us @chriswharder and @loriharder to let us know let us know what your superpowers are!
(1:14) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris and Lori are talking about what makes them successful.
(3:01) Chris says, “The key is when people learn what they’re good at and play to their strengths, and then mitigate what they’re not good at, that’s when they succeed.”
(5:18) Chris asks Lori, “What traits do you think have made me successful?”
(8:43) Chris lists out the traits that make Lori successful.
(12:18) Chris asks Lori, “Where does that knowing what consumers want come from?”
(15:31) Registration is closing soon for the 2023 Elite Mastermind. Apply at chrisharder.me/mastermind.
Playing the long
game of helping
first is one hell
of an asset to
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Leaning into what you’re good at instead of getting stuck in what you’re bad at
- Actively choosing to shift the energy and operate in a higher vibration
- Taking messy action instead of waiting for perfection
- The key to cultivating a supportive network
- Our challenge to you that will help you recognize your talents
- Apply now for the 2023 Elite Mastermind: chrisharder.me/mastermind
- Instagram: @chriswharder
- Listen to The Chris Harder Show
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Listen to Earn Your Happy
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.