I recently had the chance to sit down with Jason Feifer, Editor in Chief of Entrepreneur Magazine, to chat about the takeaways from his new book, Build for Tomorrow. I’m telling you, everyone needs to read this book if they want to start out 2023 feeling strong and confident, regardless of what’s happening in the economy.
Jason shares his insight about what drives success and highlights examples of underrated change-makers in entrepreneurship today. We discuss how to prepare for moments of major disruption and become more adaptable in business (and beyond). Jason has some incredible wisdom and a unique perspective on business, so you don’t want to miss this conversation!
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:12) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is joined by Jason Feifer.
(3:34) This is your last chance to apply for the 2023 Elite Mastermind ー learn more here: chrisharder.me/mastermind.
(5:10) Jason joins the conversation. They chat about building authentic network connections.
(12:42) Chris asks Jason, “What makes you a student of change?”
(15:08) Chris asks Jason, “Could you give me one or two examples of adaptability being something that either you or somebody else learned and what they did with it?”
(19:34) Jason shares an exercise for crafting your mission statement.
(24:05) Chris asks Jason, “Talk to me about finding opportunity and change.”
(28:07) Chris asks Jason, “In your book, you break down the four different phases of change. Would you mind touching on each one of those?”
(34:44) Chris asks Jason, “How would you frame some of the changes you see coming up for 2023? And where do you see opportunity?”
(38:34) Chris asks Jason, “From your perspective, who is a great example, or who are a couple of great examples, of some of the greatest change makers in entrepreneurship today?”
(43:19) Chris asks Jason, “Do you have any other stories or one particular lesson from the book that is just a game changer for everyone listening?”
(49:20) Chris is sending a FREE copy of Jason’s book, Build for Tomorrow, to the first 25 people who tag @heyfeifer and @chriswharder with their powerful takeaway from this episode!
(50:15) Chris asks Jason, “What is something great that you’ve been able to do for other people now that you’ve experienced so much success?”
(53:57) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
great leaders have
a way of articulating
the thing about them
that does not change
in times of change.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The first step to becoming more adaptable
- An exercise to curate an infinitely expandable mission statement
- Finding opportunity in change
- Mindset tools to get more comfortable with imperfection
- Fascinating research that fueled the framework in Build for Tomorrow
- I’m sending a FREE copy of Jason’s book, Build for Tomorrow, to the first 25 people who tag @heyfeifer and @chriswharder with their powerful takeaway from this episode!
- Follow Jason: @heyfeifer
- Learn more about Jason: jasonfeifer.com
- Get your copy of Build for Tomorrow
- Listen to Jason’s podcast, Build For Tomorrow
- This is your last chance to apply for the 2023 Elite Mastermind ー learn more here: chrisharder.me/mastermind
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.
- Follow Me: @chriswharder