Ask yourself this: Have I given myself too small of a dream? You might be selling yourself short when it comes to your ability to earn an absurd amount of money. In this episode, I share some tips for how to start believing in your potential and set you up with some tools to create your financial goals for 2023. I use this strategy to out-earn myself and speed up the timeline every year, and you can too.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:05) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is talking about how you can exponentially expand your earnings in 2023.
(1:35) Chris explains what Parkinson’s Law is.
(4:11) Chris says, “You might be giving yourself too small of a container when it comes to what you think you can fill up with dollars. What if you gave yourself a larger container to believe in?”
(5:35) Chris shares how you can start improving your mindset so that you truly believe in your ability to make more money.
(7:58) Chris says, “Your questions have too few zeros in them, and that might be the most important thing for you to examine this year.”
(9:31) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages.
(10:14) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
Stop setting $100,000
destinations and start
You’re Going To Hear About:
- What Parkinson’s Law is and how you can use the inverse of it to make more money
- Recognizing when you give yourself too small of a container to expand your earnings
- The most important income factor for you to examine in 2023
- How to bulletproof your positive, ambitious mindset
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.