There are three things that Lori and I wish we would’ve known at the beginning of our careers that would’ve helped us collapse time and experience more sustainable growth. Over the years, we’ve learned how important it is to prioritize equal-energy relationships, invest in the right employees and mentors, and turn down opportunities that aren’t aligned with our goals. In this episode, we reflect on some of the major lessons we’ve learned and tools we use to stay focused.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Listen to Earn Your Happy
(1:14) Welcome back to another episode of He Said She Said on The Chris Harder Show. Today, Lori and Chris are talking about three lessons they wished they learned earlier in their careers.
(1:55) The first one is making sure that they’re surrounded by the right people for the right reasons.
(8:06) The second lesson is to spend money on mentors and employees that help you collapse time.
(8:34) The third lesson is to say no to anything that doesn’t align with where you want to go.
(12:29) Lori explains how declining invitations and business opportunities that don’t really move the needle helps her spend more time with loved ones and focus on projects that generate revenue.
(15:40) Apply now for the 2023 Elite Mastermind: chrisharder.me/mastermind.
Roll up your sleeves,
ditch the fear, and
find a way to spend the
money on the right
people to collapse
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Following the energy instead of trying to force relationships
- The consequences of being afraid to spend money on quality mentorship and employees
- Navigating the gray space when you’re faced with something good that doesn’t serve your long-term vision
- Surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best version of you
- Apply now for the 2023 Elite Mastermind: chrisharder.me/mastermind
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.