There’s a lot of pressure at the beginning of the year to make radical changes to your financial habits. But, when you focus on three small changes, you’re more likely to actually implement them and stay consistent throughout the year. I’m sharing examples of things that you can stop doing, start doing, and keep doing in 2023 that can massively impact your financial success. Plus, I share three habits I’m personally committing to and how I plan on holding myself accountable.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:11) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is sharing three financial habits to change in the new year.
(2:45) Chris breaks down some examples of things that you can stop doing when it comes to finances.
(4:39) Chris explains why he’s going to cut out his spending on UberEats.
(5:50) Chris lists habits that you can start to implement.
(9:21) Chris says that he’s going to start doubling his automated investments into his Vanguard account this year.
(11:17) Chris commits to continuing to send out positive money mantra messages.
(12:26) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
Your financial results
are directly related to
your financial habits
and your financial
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Examples of small sacrifices that can bring huge results
- Why it’s crucial to automate your investing
- What it means to pay yourself first
- Simple ways to stay in the energy of being motivated around your money
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.