The truth about New Year’s resolutions is that you only need to make a few key changes to your behavior and have a target in mind if you want to achieve sustainable growth. Instead of flipping your world upside down, I want you to leave some space for life to naturally unfold and make necessary pivots. In this episode, I’m sharing my simple formula to block out the noise and ensure 2023 is a year worth celebrating.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(0:59) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is sharing his strategy for setting New Year’s resolutions.
(2:24) Chris says, “If you change too many things, then nothing sticks.”
(3:53) Chris shares a technique for setting your goal and working backwards to achieve it.
(6:07) Chris highlights why it’s so important to give yourself small milestones and celebrate your wins along the way.
(8:32) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get on Chris’s daily Positive Money Mantra text list.
(9:40) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
Do the best you can as
often as you can, as
consistently as you
can, and the rest will
fall into place.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why I don’t believe in making radical changes at the beginning of the year
- Focusing on ways to keep the momentum going
- My advice for hitting financial milestones
- Three key changes I’m going to implement this year
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.