On our daily morning walk, Lori and I pass by massive construction sites for $10-20 million estates. Seeing the trucks lined up and the workers in full swing, it dawned on me that these homes are creating an entire economy for the people who work on them.
I realized that I needed to add a little spin to my motto. Not only do good people do great things when they make good money, but they also create epic opportunities. And the money that these opportunities provide trickles down into the community and beyond. You can’t quite measure the economic impact and opportunity that you’re creating when you succeed, but in today’s episode, I’m sharing a glimpse of what that could look like.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
( 1:06 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
( 1:43 ) Chris explains how the new construction in his neighborhood inspires him and Lori.
( 3:34 ) Chris says, “When good people make good money, they create good opportunities.
( 5:12 ) Chris says, “You can’t quite measure the long legs of your impact.”
( 6:29 ) Chris gives an example of how a construction foreman helps grow the local economy.
( 9:03 ) Chris talks about the greater sense of accomplishment and responsibility that you feel from creating jobs.
( 10:19 ) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective
( 11:06 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
When good people
make good money,
they create good
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Creating jobs, security, and opportunity from your own success
- Having a greater sense of accomplishment and responsibility with your wealth
- Realizing the long legs of your success
- An example of why hiring someone isn’t simply putting money in their pocket一it’s helping fund a community
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.