When I was spending time with my mom recently, she imparted some wisdom on me that I want to share with you all on today’s episode. She’s been making major progress with her health and fitness goals and said, “I’ve got a long way to go, but at least I’m traveling.” So many people don’t pursue their dreams and goals because the journey seems impossible. Today, I’m sharing some tips for how to break down your goals to make them more achievable and how to get over the fear of taking those first few steps towards greatness.
( 1:07 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
( 1:34 ) Chris talks about carving out time for his mom and taking her on ‘mom dates.’
( 3:51 ) Chris’ mom said to him, “I’ve got a long way to go. But at least I’m traveling.”
( 5:40 ) Chris says taking the first few steps towards your goal are the most important.
( 7:12 ) Chris mentions the pride, satisfaction, and excitement that you feel when you reflect back on how far you’ve come on your journey.
( 7:57 ) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to be on Chris’s text list and receive daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages.
( 9:27 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
back to look
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why most people don’t get started on their goals in a meaningful way
- Creating milestones instead of reaching for one massive goal
- Reflecting and looking back to where you started
- Simple steps that add up to BIG change
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.