Publishing a book is one of the best ways to create impact and income, and no one knows that better than today’s guest, Jake Kelfer. He became an Amazon bestseller at the age of 23-years-old, and he hasn’t slowed down since. We talk about the power of the come-with-me genre, his formula for creating the highest quality work in the shortest amount of time, and why books are the best lead-generator tool. Jake also describes his latest endeavor called “Project Bestseller” where he’s going to write, publish, and launch a bestselling book in less than 90 days. Everyone has a story to share, and I hope this conversation lights the spark to start putting pen to paper.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Follow Me: @chriswharder
Visit My Website: chrisharder.me
CONNECT WITH MEL
Follow Mel on Instagram:@melabraham9
Follow Mel on Twitter: @MelHAb
Visit Mel’s website: melabraham.com
( 1:08 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is joined by Jake Kelfer.
( 6:29 ) Chris asks Jake, “The way you show up so positively and with such high energy is because there’s only one life to live. Where does that come from? Is there something that happened in life? Is there a moment?”
( 10:05 ) Chris asks Jake, “Your first book that came out was called Elevate Beyond. What made you write that book?”
( 14:29 ) Chris asks Jake, “You live this life where you wake up every day and you genuinely want to help other people. Why do you think you have that personality trait?”
( 16:38 ) Chris asks Jake, “Who should consider writing a book? And why?”
( 16:43 ) Jake says, “I believe that everybody has a story inside them to tell.”
( 17:51 ) Chris asks Jake, “Every person? Walk us through that, Jake.”
I want to win,
but I don't
want to win alone.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Understanding that you don’t need to achieve a certain amount of success to make a positive impact on the world
- The two key questions to ask yourself when you’re struggling with imposter syndrome
- Who should consider writing a book, and why
- Characteristics of the most successful books on the market right now
- Five things every person must do before they start writing
- Why books are such a versatile marketing asset
- How to get a book out before the end of this year
- Text the BESTSELLER to 661-669-7363 to follow Jake’s journey with Project Bestseller.
- Go to chrisharder.me/mastermind to apply for a spot in my Elite Business Mastermind.
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.