Every little decision you make in a day is either stealing from your future or fueling it. Everything from what’s on your plate, how you move your body, who you spend your time with, and what tasks are in your schedule affects your future self. Lori and I share examples of how this concept has shown up in our lives and how we know when something will expand or deplete us in the future. So, what decision are you going to make today that your future self will thank you for?
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Listen to Earn Your Happy
( 1:05 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show. Chris and Lori are talking about how every little decision that you make is either taking away from your future, like a debt, or it is feeding your future, like an investment.
( 3:02 ) Chris lists examples of small decisions that people make daily that affect their future.
( 5:13 ) Chris asks Lori, “How do you know if you’re borrowing like a bad debt, or if you’re borrowing to invest it like a good move?”
( 6:32 ) Chris and Lori talk about the role of intuition when it comes to decision-making.
( 7:37 ) Chris shares details of how to sign up for the next Elite Business Mastermind.
There is no neutral.
You are either
your future, like
a debt, or you
are feeding your
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Understanding when a decision is borrowing from your future
- Certain trips and masterminds that have majorly impacted who we are today
- The questions that we ask ourselves before we make a big investment
- Developing your intuition around decision-making
- Learn more and apply for a spot in the 2023 Elite Business Mastermind at chrisharder.me/mastermind
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.