When you’re seeing all these sensationalized headlines about layoffs, inflation, and the economy in general, I want to make sure that you’re not confusing opportunities shifting with opportunities going away. There’s no doubt that things are changing, but you have a chance to be on the cutting edge of it all. Now more than ever, we’re going to see more entrepreneurs and start-ups that need your expertise. Listen in to learn how you can roll up your sleeves, get creative, and build financial freedom like you never imagined before.
(1:06) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today’s episode is about how opportunity is shifting, not going away.
(3:02) Chris talks about how his perspective on layoffs and recessions have changed since 2008/2009.
(4:35) Chris talks about companies ‘right-sizing’ their inflated staff.
(7:55) Chris explains how to take advantage of the booming contractor economy
(10:09) Chris illustrates why it’s time to double down on growing your business.
(11:21) Get your application in for the 2023 Elite Mastermind: chrisharder.me/mastermind
(13:07) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
Demand is being
day for you.
Don't miss it.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How my perspective on right-sizing has changed since I made a career pivot in 2008/2009
- My message to anyone who has been laid off recently
- How to take advantage of the booming contractor and freelancer economy
- Why it’s time to focus on your marketing and growth strategy
- Get your application in for the 2023 Elite Mastermind: chrisharder.me/mastermind
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.