One of the biggest shifts that we’ve gone through in our businesses is learning how to collapse time by collaborating with experts instead of trying to muscle through everything on our own. Lori and I discuss ways that we’ve been able to grow faster and more sustainably by getting in the right rooms, building out diverse networks, and outsourcing tasks that aren’t in our zones of genius. We describe the ripple effect that this approach has had on our lives and the business outcomes that we’ve experienced because of it.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Listen to Earn Your Happy
(1:08) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show.
(1:34) Lori and Chris talk about some common themes of the conversations happening at the events they’ve been speaking at.
(6:25) Lori explains how her approach to writing her second book has been much more efficient and effective.
(9:23) Chris illustrates how collapsing time creates a domino effect in your life.
(12:00) Chris breaks down various ways that you can collapse time.
(14:40) Chris shares how he’s been able to hit milestones a lot faster with his peer-to-peer lending app by partnering with the right team.
(16:32) Chris explains how his mastermind helps members collapse time.
Go straight to
the people who
doing it, get
on the plan.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Learning how to take action and pivot instead of freeze
- Taking responsibility when you choose to struggle instead of reaching out for support
- The domino effect of collapsing time
- What Lori wishes she could go back and tell herself during the early days of hosting live events
- Examples across industries of how you can reach your goals more efficiently
- We’re enrolling for the 2023 Elite Mastermind right now! Go to chrisharder.me/mastermind to learn more.
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.