I’m a firm believer that if you’re living a luxurious life, but your family is suffering financially, then you’re actually not living a rich life at all. Instead, you’re living a greedy life. I want to share a story that really drives home why it’s so important to seek financial freedom not just for yourself, but also for your loved ones.
I’m highlighting a moment where financial abundance allowed me to make the right choice for my grandma, instead of having to make a choice directed by lack of money. Listen in for more takeaways from the situation that my family and I found ourselves in when my grandma’s retirement fund ran out at 94 years old.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:04) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
(3:46) Chris emphasizes why he pulls back the curtain and shares personal stories.
(5:45) Chris explains the tough situation he and his family were in when his grandma’s retirement fund ran out and they were forced to make a decision regarding the quality of her care and living facilities.
(13:29) Chris says, “I have a firm belief that if you’re living a luxurious life, but your family is suffering financially, then you’re actually not living a rich life at all. Instead, you’re living a greedy life.”
(15:36) Chris sums up the main takeaways from this story.
(18:17) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
When you're faced
with the option
of living a luxurious
life or helping
care about, the
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The level of choice and ability I want you to seek for you and your family
- Why you need to be taking your retirement planning seriously, regardless of how old you are
- The pride that I have that I can uphold my family values and support the people that I love
- Reflecting on your bigger ‘why’ for building wealth
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.