Lori and I have always created what we wished existed, and masterminds are no exception. Lori just got back from a life-changing trip with two women that she formed a mini mastermind group with, and we wanted to break down how you can do the same. Lori explains where this idea came from, how she built the container to do it, and the non-negotiables that the group has set for each other. Lori and I also discuss why masterminds are crucial for both personal and business growth, and how to take the first step to create or join one today.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Listen to Earn Your Happy
( 1:04 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris and Lori are talking about how to create your own mastermind.
( 2:05 ) Chris asks Lori, “Do you mind giving us a quick overview where this came from and why you did it?”
( 5:00 ) Lori says, “There’s a ton of different structures and support that you can do depending upon what you all need and what you all desire.”
( 8:15 ) Chris asks Lori, “Each person got a three hour period where all you guys were doing was focusing on their business on a whiteboard, working out their biggest challenges. Is that right?”
( 10:00 ) Chris asks Lori, “You created what you wish existed for you where you’re at, is that right?”
( 11:42 ) Chris asks Lori, “How can you quantify what you guys walked away with? Or how can you quantify for us the impact? How did the needle actually move?”
( 13:17 ) Chris asks Lori, “How often would you recommend the in-person part?”
( 16:09 ) Chris shares how people can sign up for the Elite Business Mastermind if they want a ready-made mastermind program.
There is no neutral.
You can't move
forward in business
if you don't
feel deeply safe
in your relationships.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Imagining what’s possible when you create your own mastermind container
- Why we recommend connecting with your group in-person
- The best habit to get into for forming long-lasting relationships
- The power of having checkpoints for accountability
- Learn more about our Elite Mastermind at chrisharder.me/mastermind!
- The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.