When you’re turned off by rich people displaying their wealth, all that’s doing is solidifying the fact that you’re going to live a life of mediocrity or ongoing financial struggle. If you’re listening to this show, I know that you’re kind, generous, creative, and uniquely you. Having money is going to allow you to amplify those traits and make the world a better place. I’m sharing a great exercise that’s going to reframe how you think about wealth and really imagine your dream life. Remember, when a good person like you becomes wealthy, other people’s lives get better as a result.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
( 1:02 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Chris is talking about reframing how you view wealthy people.
( 2:33 ) Chris says, “Social media, unfortunately, is full of all sorts of people pretending they’re rich in a very obscene way when they’re actually not.”
( 3:28 ) Chris says, “You should want to be wealthy, because your rich will be different”
( 4:38 ) Chris shares a great way to start getting rid of that icky feeling if rich people currently turn you off.
( 5:44 ) Chris explains how you get what you look for in life.
( 7:31 ) Chris says, “It is always our job, nobody else’s, to seek the evidence that reinforces how we want to see and live in this world.”
( 9:57 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
You should want
to be wealthy,
because your rich
will be different
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why repelling wealthy people is actually counterproductive to your financial growth
- Getting really clear on what your version of rich is
- Silencing all that social media noise of people flashing their money around
- Making a list of people who are examples of what you want your life to look like
- I’ve got a course that’ll change the way you think about money and behave with money. Check it out at: thetruthaboutmoney.com.
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.