We’re in Austin for the GrowthDay LIVE event and it’s been such an energy boost! These rooms not only plug us back into our community and help us meet new people, but they’re also a great reminder of why it’s so important to celebrate what makes you unique.
We’re sharing takeaways from Ed Mylett’s impactful keynote speech and unpack how his message landed for us. Plus, Lori shares what she does to alleviate her nerves before getting on stage. Stay tuned for an upcoming episode where we’re going to recap more of this weekend!
(1:03) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show.
(1:40) Chris asks Lori, “I think people think you just spring up on stage and it’s easy for you after a certain number of times. Unpack that for me a little bit.”
(5:45) Chris asks Lori, “What do you get when you’re at an event like this?”
(9:32) Chris and Lori talk about their takeaways from Ed Mylett’s presentation.
(12:45) Lori shares details about the upcoming Girlfriends & Business workshop.
You've got to get your
message, even if
somebody else has said
it before, out there in
your way, in your
words, and in your
style, as often as
possible, or you're
gonna leave certain
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The #1 thing that’s helped us improve as speakers and presenters
- The importance of having a powerful stage presence and knowing how to communicate your message effectively
- Why we love going to events like GrowthDay LIVE
- An analogy from Ed Mylett’s presentation that really resonated with us
- Details about Lori’s upcoming workshop with Katrina Scott
- Text WORKSHOP to 310-496-8363 to get on the VIP text list for the Girlfriends & Business Workshop!
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.