I have a real world example that proves how having an abundant mindset will infinitely make you more money, but having a lack mindset will do the exact opposite. You can’t put a price on a strong recommendation and word-of-mouth marketing, so when you do right by your clients, you’ll be rewarded in ways that you never even dreamed of.
Listen in to hear how I saw this principle work out in my life recently and the giant reminder that it gave me about keeping the client experience at the forefront of business decisions.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:10) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
(2:43) Chris shares the vastly different experiences he had with two different contractors working on his house.
(9:13) Chris details the ripple effect of being honest and generous as a business owner.
(12:42) Chris says, “Even if you’re a good person that’s making bad decisions from a place of lack, it’s going to cost you. And the worst part is, you don’t even know how much it’s going to cost you.”
(15:00) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
Even if you're a good
person that's making
bad decisions from a
place of lack, it's
going to cost you. And
the worst part is, you
don't even know how
much it's going to cost
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The two different experiences I had with contractors working on our house
- How to shift out of a scarcity mindset
- Simple ways to reward businesses that go above and beyond
- Proof that if you do the right thing, everything works out in your favor
- Check out Chalene Johnson’s program on how to monetize social media: loriharder.com/impact
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.