I’ve been mentioning the peer-to-peer lending app that I’ve been working on for the past year, and I think it’s about time that I share the ‘why’ and ‘how’ behind this legacy project. With frello, we’re taking the fear and uncertainty out of urgent financial jams, and at the same time, helping good people do great things with their money while making unmatched returns.
Join me on this episode as I share some of the behind-the-scenes of bringing this app to life and how you can be involved with getting it across the finish line!
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:15) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is talking about frello, the peer-to-peer lending app that he’s been working on for the past year.
(3:23) Chris shares the story that sparked the idea for the app.
(8:18) Chris explains how the app works for borrowers and lenders.
(10:52) Chris talks about how he and his business partner linked up to create this app.
(14:50) Accredited investors who think they might also be a strategic match can learn more about investing in frello at frelloapp.com/invest.
(18:54) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
creating an unmatched
investment for you to
flip your money and
grow it while helping
other people out of a
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The personal story that inspired this app
- What frello looks like from the borrower and lender side
- Safeguards we have in place to ensure lenders don’t lose money
- How this app got off the ground so quickly
- Our next round of strategic fundraising
- Interested in being an investor in frello? Check out frelloapp.com/invest
- Follow frello on Instagram: @frello_app
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.