We’re only four months into this year and we’ve already learned so much about optimizing our time and getting clear on different business goals. In this episode, we share what’s currently lighting us up and fast-tracking our progress. We also talk about the main takeaways from the latest Roundtable Strategy Session and discuss exciting updates on different business ventures and upcoming events.
(1:04) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show.
(2:19) Lori asks Chris, “What have you been doing that you feel has been fast tracking you on your own business and development?”
(8:05) Lori asks Chris, “What was the best piece of advice that came out of that roundtable room?”
(12:55) Chris asks Lori, “What’s going on in your life?”
(19:01) Lori breaks down what she’s going to be covering in her upcoming workshop.
(25:16) Text WORKSHOP to 310-496-8363 to learn more about the workshop.
You've got to put time,
money, energy, effort,
and resources into
audience. That sounds
simple, yet nobody's
doing it, and then
what's going on.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Staying open-minded to what you can learn from people in different industries
- The key to expanding your reach and revenue
- What makes a great founder
- Learning to really use your network and receive support
- What to expect from Lori’s branding and networking workshop
- Text WORKSHOP to 310-496-8363 to learn more about the workshop with Katrina Scott!
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.