One of the most common questions that we get asked is around how we got to where we are with our personal brands and other business ventures. It might seem overly simplified, but the truth is we like to study and then take action. The more you do, the more you can use that experience to expand your network and reach. Listen in to learn more about our approach to multi-passionate entrepreneurship.
(1:06) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show.
(3:13) Lori and Chris talk about a fun question game they played during their date night.
(5:20) Chris and Lori reflect on a question they get often: How do you know so much about so many things?
(8:04) Lori highlights ways to add value to other people through what you’ve learned.
(9:27) Chris explains why he believes that you need to learn how to do something well before you can be a valuable teacher.
I am a firm believer that
you need to do
something and learn
to do it well before
you teach it.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How we started learning more about business leadership
- Why it’s so important to step out of your comfort zone and extract lessons from those experiences
- Strategies for building your relationship capital
- Ways to add value to different conversations and groups of people
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.