It doesn’t matter how much money you make – we all suffer from the occasional feeling of not having enough or wishing that we were in a better financial situation. The number one habit that helps me shift out of that scarcity mindset is by starting my day compiling all of the financial resources that I have, including retirement accounts, equity, and investments. I guarantee this practice will help you feel more abundant and take advantage of money-making opportunities that come your way.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:04) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
(2:29) The first reason why people struggle with having an abundant mindset is because they spent so long fighting to make money.
(4:47) The second reason is because most people don’t take daily inventory of their net worth.
(6:21) Chris explains the connection between a lack mindset and not taking money-making opportunities.
(7:52) Chris shares three suggestions for how to take a daily audit of your finances.
(10:36) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
Every morning when
you wake up, you need
some kind of
dashboard where you
add up every dollar
you have, even those
out of sight out of
mind, because those
are the ones that
haunt you the most.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The root cause of feeling broke, even when you’re financially stable
- Advice for anyone who feels anxious parting with their money
- Different ways to take daily inventory of your finances
- Why it’s important to have crystal clear visibility into your finances
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.