The sprint seasons where you make sacrifices and keep your foot on the gas are what lead to greatness. Whether you have fitness goals, a vision for your relationship, or a milestone you’re aiming for in your business, anything is possible when you commit to creating the results that you want. Trust me, a mediocre effort produces mediocre outcomes, and there’s nothing worse than knowing you let yourself down.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:08) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
(1:41) Chris shares his takeaways from a recent episode of the Ed Mylett Show.
(3:29) Chris explains what it means to live somewhere in the middle of ambition and giving up.
(5:01) Chris looks at this concept through the lens of fitness goals, relationships, and business.
(9:23) Chris outlines the consequences of not going all in on your goals.
(11:29) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
To build anything
great, you have to go
all in for an extended
period of time.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- What I mean when I say ‘sprint season’
- The pain of living somewhere between going all in and taking it easy
- Examples of how this concept shows up in different areas of life
- The reality of what happens when you don’t pursue your goals with ambition
- The Ed Mylett Show: The Power Of Persuasion w/ Stephen A. Smith
- Text me the word ROUNDTABLE to 310-421-0416 to lock in a date for the next roundtable VIP business strategy session.