There are five stages of the emotional cycle of change: uninformed optimism, informed pessimism, the valley of despair, informed pessimism, and success and fulfillment. Today, I’m breaking down each step and looking at them through the lens of financial abundance.
I share ways to work through the inevitable resistance that comes up when we work towards aspirational goals. Learning how to get through this cycle quicker is what separates you from the life you have now to the one you’ve always dreamed of.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:13) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
(2:29) Chris explains the five stages of the emotional cycle of change.
(3:34) Chris interprets this cycle through the lens of financial success.
(7:29) Chris shares examples of informed optimism.
(8:59) Chris talks about what it takes to break through to financial success and fulfillment.
(10:51) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get on Chris’s text list.
(11:38) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
When you push
through from the
valley of despair to
you'll finally get to
where you want to go.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The cycle that might be stealing your chance at extraordinary wealth
- Ways to surround yourself with positive propaganda that supports your path to success
- Examples of informed pessimism and informed optimism
- Tangible ways to get out of the valley of despair
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.