Have you ever found yourself with a great business idea, but you get stuck thinking about how you’re going to get it off the ground, or build the prototype, or hire a team? Well, I have great news for you. There are so many people lined up looking for good businesses to invest in, and you just have to get in front of them.
I break down what Lori and I look for when we’re investing in a new business, and why we like to take on strategic investors when we’re launching something new. I share the two key questions to ask investors if you want to bring your dream to the market, and address three of the most frequently asked questions that I get around this topic.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
( 1:09 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is covering the basics of how to raise money for your business.
( 3:13 ) Chris explains why there are so many people lined up looking for good businesses to invest in right now.
( 4:12 ) Chris defines what a strategic investor is.
( 6:48 ) Chris shares the two key questions that you should ask investors.
( 8:27 ) Chris answers three of the most frequently asked questions that he gets around taking on investors.
( 11:42 ) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages.
( 12:09 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
The richer you
There are lots
and lots of
to fund your
or business growth
if it's a great business.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Creating a win-win financial exchange with your investors
- Why it’s so important to pay yourself a salary, even during the beginning startup stages
- My advice about how much money to raise
- Realizing that taking on investors doesn’t mean you’re hiring a bunch of bosses
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.