I recently had a reminder of why I need to continue my mission of doing great things with my income. Lori and I are honorary chairpersons for the Arizona Pet Project, a non-profit here in Phoenix that provides the resources needed to keep pets and their families together. But, it goes way deeper than that.
In this episode, I talk about the reality of living paycheck-to-paycheck in America and what the folks in my community are doing to secure resources and housing for people (and their pets) who are going through a hard time.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:09) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
(3:05) Chris talks about the main missions of the Arizona Pet Project.
(7:49) Chris shares takeaways from his time visiting Phoenix’s homeless area.
(9:34) Chris reminds listeners why it’s so important to see the humanity in all unhoused people.
(16:08) Chris invites listeners to donate to his Arizona Pet Project fundraiser and buy a ticket to the upcoming gala.
(18:04) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
We are the lucky ones.
Even if you're in a
tough spot right now,
you're still one of the
You’re Going To Hear About:
- What I love about the Arizona Pet Project
- Interactions that stood out to me when visiting ‘The Zone’ in downtown Phoenix
- Taking advantage of opportunities to pay it forward and support your community
- A much-needed reminder to practice gratitude
- Donate to our Arizona Pet Project fundraiser: azpetproject.org/harder
- Join us at the Arizona Pet Project Gala! Reserve your tickets HERE
- Text me the word ROUNDTABLE to 310-421-0416 if you want to be considered for the very first roundtable VIP business strategy session.