Taking the leap from your 9-to-5 or launching a new business idea is one of the hardest decisions to make, but when you have someone like Amy Porterfield in your corner, even your most audacious goals don’t seem so far out of reach.
Amy recently published Two Weeks Notice, which breaks down her proven step-by-step process for becoming your own boss. We recently sat down to discuss who this book is for and what readers can expect to learn about entrepreneurship, mindset, and relationship building from it.
We’re sending a copy of Two Weeks Notice to the first 40 people that share this episode on Instagram and tag both @amyporterfield and @chriswharder. Don’t forget to let us know your biggest takeaway from this episode!
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:07) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is joined by Amy Porterfield
(5:00) Chris asks Amy, “Would you mind sharing what you said on that sticky note that you stuck on your mirror?”
(5:36) Chris asks Amy, “What did you have to do to get closer to your goal that day?”
(7:27) Chris asks Amy, “What are some of the surprising gifts that entrepreneurship has given you?”
(8:16) Chris asks Amy, “What’s the key to building relationships?”
(9:51) Chris asks Amy, “When did you realize that you were being transactional? And how did you break away from that pattern?”
(11:23) Chris asks Amy, “What was your biggest insecurity that you had to get through?”
(14:02) Chris asks Amy, “For people who don’t have a supportive partner, where would you suggest they find someone to help them break through those fears?”
Action creates clarity.
Without getting into
action, you're not
going to know your
next best move.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How to cultivate genuine friendships and business networks
- Unpacking our struggles with perfectionism and imposter syndrome
- What to do if your partner doesn’t fully support you becoming a business owner
- Signs that it’s time to try a new strategy or completely scrap a business idea
- Powerful examples of ordinary people who have created extraordinary success using Amy’s methodology
- The importance of building out your email and text lists
- Text me the word ROUNDTABLE to 310-421-0416 if you want to be considered for the very first roundtable VIP business strategy session.
- Buy Amy’s book: twoweeksnoticebook.com
- Follow Amy: @amyporterfield
- Listen to Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield