Do you find yourself saying ‘yes’ to things because you think it’s the right thing to do, but it’s not necessarily aligned with your goals? We’ve definitely fallen into that cycle before and it always leads to frustration, overwhelm, and burnout. In this episode, we talk about how we’ve managed to shift out of that mindset and instead focus on things that bring us joy while moving the needle forward.
(1:08) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show.
(2:40) Chris talks about how to support their Arizona Pet Project fundraiser.
(4:37) Lori asks Chris, “Are you busy? Or are you just misaligned?”
(6:53) Lori looks back on when she felt really overextended during her book launch and what she learned from that experience.
(10:28) Chris and Lori emphasize how long it can take to get back in alignment with your goals.
(12:42) Text POWER to 310-496-8363 for Chris and Lori’s Power 9 Journal Prompt.
what I'd really want to
do if I were you is make
a ton of money doing
what you love with
people you love, and
don't settle for
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Being more intentional about your schedule
- Doing your due diligence to figure out if something is worth your time
- Our strategies for getting clear on when it’s time to make a pivot
- How to approach your day with more energy, even when you’re busy
- Donate to our Arizona Pet Project fundraiser: azpetproject.org/harder
- Text POWER to 310-496-8363 for our Power 9 Journal Prompt!