I normally wake up feeling ready to take on the day and strong in my positive mindset, but I’ll be honest with you, not everyday looks like that. But instead of accepting that it’s going to be a bad day, I want to share with you my go-to plan for when I feel myself slipping into a funk. I’ve shared my morning routine on the show before, but I want to highlight the power of redundancy and constantly reciting what I’m grateful for and what I want to manifest for the day. I make a conscious effort to put on motivating podcasts, eat nourishing food that makes me feel good, and get some movement in. All of the sudden, it’s like the clouds clear and my day has totally turned around. I want you to use this episode as a reminder that you might not be able to control your circumstances, but you’re always in control of the outcome.
( 1:07 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today’s episode is about how to get out of a funk.
( 1:59 ) Chris describes why he woke up feeling mentally and physically run down.
( 3:57 ) Chris recaps his morning routine.
( 5:30 ) Chris says the next thing that helped him was going for a walk and doing his ‘Power 9’ with Lori.
( 6:05 ) Chris says, “The power is in the redundancy.”
( 7:26 ) Chris says, “I felt physically good, I felt mentally good, I felt financially strong, I felt certainty, I felt bulletproof, I felt like I had a plan, I felt like I had control, all from those couple of hours of making the right choices, and a lot of redundancy in those choices, to pull myself out of that funk.”
( 8:46 ) Chris says, “I controlled my activities, my habits, my outlook, and therefore, my outcome on that day.”
( 9:42 ) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages.
( 10:36 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review
You're not in control
of what your
You are in control
of the outcome.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Realizing that I was burning the candle at both ends with so much work and travel
- My number one tip for getting out of a negative mindset
- Consistently practicing gratitude in a variety of ways
- Taking time to appreciate the the little things, like my favorite post-work out shake and drive home from the gym
- How controlling your activities, outlook, and habits will ultimately change your outcome
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.