There’s a balance between coasting and enjoying life, but also doing things that stretch you and get you out of your comfort zone. Lori and I talk about some ways that we’ve been switching up our energy, doing things that make us grow, and setting us up for success when it comes to reaching our goals. We discuss the difference between intentional and unintentional discomforts, and what we do to stay proactive about unintentional discomforts like burnout and weight gain. Plus, I share details about my newest course that’s going to help support you in this transitional economy that we’re in right now.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Listen to Earn Your Happy
( 1:04 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show.
( 3:00 ) Lori asks Chris, “What was the best part of your trip?”
( 4:32 ) Lori says, “Today, we are talking about the fact that comfort has consequences.”
( 7:07 ) Lori and Chris talk about how their podcasts keep them uncomfortable.
( 9:23 ) Chris explains the difference between intentional and unintentional discomfort.
( 11:09 ) Lori shares examples of how to start with small steps and goals.
( 13:16 ) Chris talks about choosing between short term pleasure and long term happiness.
( 17:50 ) Chris shares details about his upcoming course.
( 18:52 ) Text BULLETPROOF TO 310-421-0416 to get on the VIP early access list to Chris’ new course.
if we get too
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why intentional discomfort is actually a great thing
- How our podcasts keep us uncomfortable and push us to have conversations that expand us
- Starting with small changes and goals
- Confronting where you’re choosing short term pleasure over long term happiness
- The importance of committing to your goals before your environment tests you
- Text BULLETPROOF TO 310-421-0416 to get on the VIP early access list to Chris’ new course!
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.