I am out of mind excited for you all to hear my conversation with amazing memory-improvement expert, Jim Kwik. Once called the kid with the “broken brain” because he was a slower learner (as a result from a severe brain injury at age 5), he struggled in school into his college years. But just when he was about to give up, he met family/man who had him write down all his dreams on paper. Once those dreams were read aloud by that man, Jim’s life changed and he committed to finding new ways to help him learn to learn more quickly.
Fast forward several years later, and Jim is a sought-after expert when it comes to memory improvement and speed reading. This episode is going to be life-changing for you as he shares in detail how to improve your memory as well as how to rewire your brain’s limiting money mindset beliefs. He gives this advice freely because he doesn’t want others to suffer and struggle like he once did. Jim truly believes in “no brain left behind.”
I could go on and on about what he shares, however I’ll let you listen and learn for yourself. And my advice? Have a notebook and pen ready to capture all of the priceless information Jim provides – episodes like this don’t come around too often.
• How have you become one of the foremost experts of memory improvement and speed reading today?
• Do you keep in touch with the family/man who helped changed your life?
• What percentage of our limitations are real and what percentage is made up?
• What is a superpower you wish someone would teach you?
• What is your favorite skill or hack to teach and will you teach it to us?
• Are there any hacks to rewire our brain’s limiting money mindset beliefs?
• Do you have a favorite moment of giving?
“My inspiration was my desperation.”
“If you argue for your limits, you get to keep them.”
“Modern-day entrepreneurs are the modern-day superheroes.”
“Learning’s not just solo, it’s social.”
“We don’t give to get; we give because it’s who we are.”
“It’s not just about making dollars; it’s about making a difference.”
“If knowledge is power; learning is your superpower.”
“It’s not how smart you are; it’s how are you smart.”
“Success is an inside-out process.”
“Identify as a thermostat not a thermometer.”
“Reasons reap results.”
“Your mind is always eavesdropping on your self-talk.”
“Learn to earn and return.”
“People are either an example or a warning.”
Jim Kwik (his real name) is the founder of Kwik Learning and a widely recognized world expert in speed-reading, memory improvement, brain performance, and accelerated learning. For two decades, he has served as the mental coach to students, seniors, entrepreneurs, and educators, and as advisor to many of the world’s leading CEOs and celebrities.
After a childhood brain injury left him learning-challenged, Jim created strategies to dramatically enhance his mental performance. He has since dedicated his life to helping others unleash their true genius and brainpower to learn anything faster and live a life of greater power, productivity, and purpose.
Jim’s cutting-edge techniques, entertaining presentation style, and impressive brainpower feats have made him a frequent and highly sought-out trainer for top organizations, with clients that include Virgin, Nike, Zappos, SpaceX, NYU, GE, Fox Studios, Harvard, and Singularity University.
KwikLearning.com’s online courses are used by students in over 100 countries. Jim has shared the stage with global leaders from Sir Richard Branson to the Dalai Lama. His work is featured in media worldwide, including the recent New York Times bestselling book, “Use Your Brain to Change Your Age.”
He is the founder and curator of SuperheroYou – Change Your Brain, Change The World – an annual learning conference and media property featuring a handpicked all-star expert faculty and an audience of dynamic thinkers, doers, and dreamers.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How Jim overcame the belief that he had a “broken brain”
- How note-taking helps you reflect – making the unreal, real
- Why fulfillment comes from growing and giving
- Why reading is so valuable and how books can put decades into days (ultimately saving you time)
- What makes self-awareness a superpower
- What learned helplessness is
- How we grossly underestimate what we’re capable of
- About the power of visualization
- Tips on how to remember names using MOM
- How using magic (think abracadabra) can help you rewire your limiting money mindset beliefs
- Why it’s so important to have a vision for your life
- And so much more…
- Online Courses – KwikLearning.com
- Kwik Brain Podcast – KwikBrain.com or find it on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/kwik-brain-memory-improvement-accelerated-learning/id1208024744?mt=2
- IG: @jimkwik
- FB: facebook.com/jimkwikofficial
For more stories and tips on becoming unapologetically wealthy, follow me @Chriswharder on Instagram and check out www.fortheloveofmoney.com.