Dave Hollis is back but this is not your typical interview. He has a brand new book out, titled, “Built Through Courage,” but we don’t limit the conversion there. We dive deep into his separate identities, times that he’s had to dig up the courage to make massive change, and so much more. I promise you, this is an incredibly empowering and inspiring conversation.
- What is it you’re excited about lately?
- How do people know if they’re climbing the right ladder or not?
- How would you describe your identity as a parent?
- How would you describe your identity as a partner?
- How would you describe your identity in business?
- How can we feel worthy regardless of our accomplishments?
- How do we sell so that we are not creating lack in other people?
- When was there a time you avoided something because you were afraid of failure?
- Who is your book for?
Every good decision
that I’ve made
has come as a byproduct
that didn’t work
the first time.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- When climbing the corporate ladder goes wrong
- Making decisions that fit your identity
- Separating worthiness from your accomplishments
- How to sell without hurting others
- Taking action through fear
- Read: Built Through Courage
- Instagram: @mrdavehollis
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get a free money mantra every weekday!