Financial expert, Derrick Kinney, is a master of making money simple and the author of a brand new book, Good Money Revolution. He shares the core belief of this very podcast: that getting more money into the hands of good people is a must. He clues us in to which investments you should be making, when debt is good and when it’s bad, and digs into cryptocurrency. You’re going to leave this one feeling more financially intelligent than ever before.
- What are some of the lessons you picked up from your father’s legacy?
- What financial legacy do you want to leave for your kids?
- What is your advice to young investors?
- What are your two best principles around making or investing money?
- What are your thoughts around debt?
- Do you have any advice for couples managing their money?
If you want
to make a difference,
start where you’re at.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Offering encouragement and taking risks
- Betting on yourself
- Systematic investing
- Looking out for opportunities
- The importance of living below your means
- Having financial conversations with your partner
- Read: Good Money Revolution
- Listen: Good Money Podcast
- Instagram: @goodmoneyframework