Anna Nassery is the founder of the incredible branding agency BrandUp. She handled my personal rebrand and it turned out amazing. We’re going to do a deep dive into why my brand looked the way it did before, some of the benefits that I’ve experienced since rebranding, and what the process looked like. Most importantly, we talk about how to build a brand on a budget, because you don’t need to put a lot of money into the brand in the beginning to make it epic!
- Why don’t people take branding seriously?
- What can you expect to happen when you take hold of your branding?
- What makes a good sales page?
- Where can people go wrong on their sales pages?
- What are some of the brands that you’ve worked with?
- What was it like going from a solopreneur to a massive agency?
Your brand is
the gut feeling
when they interact
with your business.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- What your brand means
- What having a killer brand can do for you
- What you need to know for a sales page
- The importance of copywriting
- Having an iterative mindset
- How to bootstrap your brand and business on a budget
- Visit brandup.ink and use code CHRIS for 10% off on any of their templates
- Instagram: @wearebrandup
- Instagram: @annadoingthings_