If you want to make big changes in your life, you have to approach it from a place of happiness and positivity. Feeling miserable and slogging through the change is only going to slow you down.
We wrote down five things that will help make you a happier human being, thereby increasing your productivity. When you do these five things, you’ll be able to increase your productivity by up to 31%, and give yourself the energy to move through business – and life – the way that you want.
Five things that impact happiness:
- See stress as a challenge and not a threat.
- Gratitude and three wins
- Acts of kindness
If you’re stuck
in an environment
have the courage
to change it.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How happiness makes you more productive
- The five things you can do to impact your happiness daily
- Text FAST to 310-421-0416 to get early bird access and a $2000 discount to our Fast Foundations Mastermind
- Watch: TEDxBloomington – Shawn Achor – “The Happiness Advantage: Linking Positive Brains to Performance”