Ramit Sethi returns one year after everything changed forever to talk about how the pandemic has impacted the career and finance world. He’s the author of “I Will Teach You To Be Rich” and a personal development expert with a website that gets over a million monthly visits. We leverage his experience to talk about how money management has changed since the pandemic hit, what “K-shaped recovery” means, how job and career advice has changed, and whether or not you should be looking for a new job or house right now.
- What is the biggest predictor of financial success?
- What are the biggest changes in people’s finances that you’ve seen since the pandemic hit?
- How has your advice changed in this post-pandemic economy?
- What can people do today to change their outcome?
- Why have you shifted to talking about the job scene?
- What do you do when your partner is in a different career season?
- What systemic changes can we make to align wages with cost of living better?
Plan for things
to go really well,
and plan for things
to go really poorly.
Don’t plan on things
staying the same.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The importance of early, consistent action in your finances
- The two stories of the pandemic
- How financial advice has shifted during the pandemic
- How to change your outcome
- Why finding a dream job is a core part of living a rich life
- Finding what season you’re at in your career
- How to systematically address wealth inequality
- Find Your Dream Job: iwt.com/podcastdj
- Instagram: @ramit
- Twitter: @ramit