Today I’m going to share a little life hack that is an ABSOLUTE must. This hack is going to help you attract those next level people and relationships into your life, and be the person that others want to be around. Heck, this is the one hack that will even help you make more money. That’s right, I swear by it. So, what is this life hack? Always, always have solutions based conversations.
- I want you to think about the last 5 conversations you’ve had. Who have them with? What did you talk about? Have they been solutions based, or were they wildfire conversations?
- What is the difference between a solutions based conversation and a wildfire conversation? Which conversations do we tend to have more of?
- Why do I think this topic is so important to share with you all? Once I realized the types of conversations I was having, and decided to shift them to being solutions based instead, everything changed.
- Why do we default to wildfire talking rather that rise to a solutions based conversation? Simple, it’s easier to jump on the bandwagon.
So, what can we do?
- Be hyper aware of what conversations you are participating in.
- Try to turn the conversation around.
- Adopt a zero tolerance policy for wildfire conversations.
“There’s very few things you can talk about in life where you cannot offer somebody some great advice and make it a solutions based conversation.”
“It’s easier to just join on the bandwagon, join in on the gossip, join in on the complaining.”
“We train people how to treat us, we train people what conversations we are willing to have, not by what we say, but by what we do.”
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com