I can’t believe it’s been a year since I had one of my favorite human beings, Bedros Keuilian, on the show, but I’m sure glad he’s here today to talk about his new book, Man Up. As the founder of Fit Body Boot Camp, he has overcome so much to get where he is today (check out his incredible story in his first FTLOM episode in Resources).
Today, we’re talking about one of Bedros’ lower points in life when he was experiencing panic attacks as the result of a failing business. He talks about how he navigated through that process bit by bit and discovered a strategy and mindset that kicked himself into gear – he made the choice to Man Up! Bedros committed to go all in – in all areas of life – in order to fulfill his purpose.
Tune in to hear about some of the steps he took that led him to this discovery, or better yet, grab his book and read about them all!
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why humans are like German Shepards
- What brought on Bedros’ panic attacks at age 38
- The difference between a marketer and entrepreneur
- How Bedros used the lessons of Navy Seals and other special forces to help him turn Fit Body Boot Camp and his life around
- Why Bedros’ book is titled Man Up
- What it means to be an “intra-preneur”
- Getting behind your purpose and going ALL in to fight depression
- Bedros’ new book, Man Up
- ManUp.com Purchase and send in your receipt to [email protected] to receive a bonus!
- IG: @ bedroskeuilian
- FB: facebook.com/bedroskeuilian
- Bedros’ previous episode on FTLOM: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/50-from-dumpster-diver-to-empire-builder-bedors-keuilian/id1215523596?i=1000391535553&mt=2