I’m so glad that I was introduced to the founder and CEO of Disruptive Advertising, Jacob Baadsgaard. I was pulled to interview him instantly when I saw the powerful link between his income and generosity level. Believing that tithing supports an abundance mindset he’s also incorporated those beliefs into his business too, but creating a company charity committee.
In addition to the above, Jacob created Disruptive Advertising to help other businesses get the most out of their Facebook and Google ad dollars by getting their data in order and creating the right website experience. With clients spending millions per month in ads, it’s obvious Jacob and his team know what they’re doing. In this episode, he shares a few key tips that contributed to his success in hopes that it may help you turn around the performance of yours. I hope our conversation inspires you to do and give more, too!
• What’s one thing you’re challenged by?
• How did you develop your company’s charity committee and how does it work?
• Can you give us an example of where you donated money and worked physically on a project?
• What side effects have you seen in your team as a result of giving?
• What does Disruptive Advertising do for people?
• What sets you apart from other similar companies?
• What are you doing differently as an entrepreneur that others aren’t doing in their first year to get past 7 figures in revenue right away?
• Have you always been entrepreneurial?
• What’s a massive hiccup or hurdle you’ve had to navigate through?
• What’s something that people should be doing that they’re not when it comes to digital marketing?
• Where does your generosity come from?
• How do you want your kids to grow up and view money?
• What role has your faith played in your capability to be successful?
“The more I put in the world, the more comes back.”
“We come in, we kick ass, and we are great at what we do so we can provide wealth for ourselves and have enough left over to make a difference in the community.”
After growing one of his first PPC clients from 25 to 250 employees, Jake realized he had a gift for using pay-per-click marketing to drive dramatic business results. To help more companies succeed online, Jake founded Disruptive Advertising, a PPC, and CRO management agency that has helped hundreds of companies realize unprecedented growth and profitability from the online advertising.
In the four years since its founding, Disruptive Advertising has grown from two employees working in Jake’s basement to a flourishing agency with more than 90 employees and a run rate of over $12 million – putting it at #145 on the 2017 Inc 500 list!
Jakes ability to assess and clearly explain complicated issues has made him a favorite in a variety of forums. Jake is a regular contributor on a variety of blogs including notable publications like Entrepreneur, Forbes and SearchEngine Land where his wit and ability to make even tedious topics engaging elicits rave reviews from his readers.
Jake’s humor, charm, and insight aren’t limited to the written word, though. He has spoken at numerous events and webinars including SMX, Kissmetrics, Create Nation, Unbounce, PRSA, Starfest, VWO and others and has a gift for both entertaining and educating his audience. Attendees usually leave comments on how much they enjoyed his sessions – and how much he gave them to think about.
As a business owner, author, and speaker, Jacob Baadsgaard’s witty, thoughtful and genuine approach to pay-per-click advertising makes him a compelling leader in the digital marketing arena!
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why Jacob makes giving a priority
- Why tithing supports an abundant mindset
- What sets Disruptive Advertising apart from other companies
- Why you should say no to bad revenue
- Specific vs. generic targeting
- Why less is more in ads
- Tips for hiring new people
- What you should be doing when it comes to digital marketing for your business
- How Jacob wants his kids to view money
- The role faith has played in Jacob’s success
- Creating good environments for growth in life and business
- And so much more…
For more stories and tips on becoming unapologetically wealthy, follow me @Chriswharder on Instagram and check out www.fortheloveofmoney.com.