It was such a privilege to have my friend, Tim Storey, on the podcast. No matter how long or short our conversations are I always leave them a better person – and I know you will too. His words will set a fire in anyone’s soul!
Tim’s story began in Compton, California where his family of seven lived in a two-bedroom apartment. It was there that he learned to “think big in small places.” That thought compounded later on in a life-changing conversation with his sixth-grade teacher when he was told, “I think you are brilliant.” From that moment, Tim bought into that idea, took it to heart and committed himself to helping that brilliant come out in some way.
Fast forward to today and let’s just say, Tim’s teacher knew what he was talking about. Since that day, Tim has nurtured that seed of belief with faith, taking action and believing in a little bit of magic, too – and loves sharing that knowledge with others.
I hope you enjoy our inspiring conversation as Tim discusses miracles, taking power steps, the difference between a God idea and a good idea and what to do if you find yourself in a season of setback. Can’t wait to hear what you think and if you experience any breakthroughs as a result!
• What is one of your superpowers?
• Who is someone who’s changed your life?
• What’s your favorite speech you’ve ever given?
• What’s one regret that you have?
• Could you share a little about your upbringing?
• How does someone go from believing in miracles to expecting them?
• How early did you know/expect that you would do big things?
• Is it our responsibility to go find these moments of inspiration or should we just wait around and trip across them?
• As a Godly man, what is your view on gathering wealth?
• How does someone get into a place of finding these God ideas and how do they take action?
• Can you tell us about your Utmost app?
• Is it OK to give out loud? Or are you supposed to keep it to yourself?
“Think big in small places.”
“Feed your faith, starve your doubt.”
“You cannot give what you don’t have.”
“The way to get out of a difficult situation is to work your land.”
“Success is finding the need and filling it.”
“God has blessed me so now I can be a blessing.”
“An utmost God does not want almost children.”
Tim Storey is an acclaimed author, speaker and life coach, well known for inspiring and motivating people of all walks of life, from entertainment executives, celebrities and athletes to adults and children in the most deprived neighborhoods in the country. Tim has traveled to seventy-five countries and spoken to millions of people. He often meets privately to counsel high-profile leaders in various industries.
Tim Storey helps people create the future they desire. He has inspired people from all walks of life, from entertainment legends to professional athletes… from executives to deprived children in third world countries. Using seasoned foundational principles and humor to get honest with people so they can overcome the obstacles that are holding them back.