While not all of my episodes apply to every entrepreneur, my interview with spiritual online marketer, Destinee Berman, will benefit ALL listeners – no matter where you are on your entrepreneurial journey.
Once a successful marketer in Silicon Valley, Destinee felt a strong calling to help and demystify online marketing for spiritual leaders and teachers, and decided to pursue her own path. Today, she not only teaches them how to successfully launch their brands to the masses, she also teaches them how to nurture, grow and stay connected.
This is a value-packed episode you won’t want to miss! If you’re looking to take your business from offline to online this episode delivers as Destinee shares countless insights and tips to share your business with the world.
• What’s your favorite quote?
• What’s one of your superpowers?
• What’s one thing you’re afraid of?
• What’s one of your favorite accomplishments?
• How did you end up as an online launch expert?
• What type of entrepreneurs were your parents and how did that rub off on you?
• What is the best trait your parents gave you that helps you succeed now?
• How do you feel about the immigrant edge – is it real and is it valuable?
• How do you want your son to grow up viewing money?
• What was your money story growing up and what is it now?
• What’s your advice to spiritual entrepreneurs to get past their limiting beliefs?
• What should people know about having a successful online launch?
• What advice do you have for those who are trying to make motherhood and entrepreneurship work?
“My self-worth is not tied to the amount of money I have.”
“The pursuit of wealth and success is claiming and tapping into our power and strength.”
Destinee Berman has been called the secret “visionary” behind today’s most widely recognized online schools in the intuitive arts and spiritual healing spaces. After 15 years in Silicon Valley, managing clients like Twitter, HP, and Microsoft, Destinee left in 2014 to walk her own spiritual path. Today, she is the launch manager behind Ashley Turner and Sianna Sherman’s wildly successful Urban PriestessTM Mystery School, and Debra Silverman’s Applied Astrology Online School, successes that have touched the lives of thousands of women worldwide.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How Destinee got her start in spiritual online marketing
- The idea of the “immigrant edge”
- Finding balance between luxuries/opportunities and working hard
- Desiree’s money story
- Steps to moving past limiting beliefs
- Why Destinee feels support, mentors and taking action are essential
- Crafting a successful online launch
- The importance of growing and then nurturing/connecting with your audience
- Effective ways to grow your email list
- Why consistency and ongoing ad campaigns help grow your online exposure
- Balancing motherhood and entrepreneurship
- Giving yourself permission to be successful
- Establishing roles and boundaries in your relationships and career
- And so much more…
- Instagram: @desberman
For more stories and tips on becoming unapologetically wealthy, follow me @Chriswharder on Instagram and check out www.fortheloveofmoney.com.