I’m certain that today’s guest, Mahsheed Barghisavar, and I were meant to cross paths so she could be a guest on the show. Having met at my wife’s Bliss Project event earlier this year, I started following her on social media only to find out what a successful real estate professional and philanthropist she was! But what most people don’t know is that Mahsheed didn’t start out on top… her success didn’t actually come until after she’d filed for bankruptcy.
After landing the “dream” client and relying on her faith and other sources of inspiration, today Mahsheed is one Las Vegas’ top real estate professionals and shows no signs of slowing down. After all, it’s with this wild success that she is able to partner regularly with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to help kids’ dreams come true.
Tune in to hear all the details on how Mahsheed is inspiring and creating a ripple effect with her success – I think you’ll be surprised at the wild journey it too to get her there!
• What’s your favorite quote?
• What’s one of your superpowers?
• What’s one thing you’re afraid of?
• What’s one of your favorite accomplishments so far?
• Where did this incredible knack for sales and business come from?
• Would you credit your dad or mom for being in such a great financial position today?
• Do you remember any moment or lesson that’s stuck with you that’s added to your success?
• What did you learn when you were working in the car business?
• How did you begin to put together the insane career and wealth you have today?
• How are things with your dad now? Did you ever forgive him?
• What’s your advice for people who are trying to forgive someone?
• What have you learned from affluent people by working so closely with them, and how do they view money and wealth?
• Why do you work so closely with the Make-A-Wish Foundation?
“Money was a form of freedom and power for me.”
“I believed I could have it easy.”
“Giving helps you live a more fulfilled life.”
Mahsheed Barghisavar has been one of the most preeminent residential Real Estate Brokers in Las Vegas Nevada’s Real Estate Market since 2006. She has had over $100 million in sales and is currently one of the top 3% of Real Estate Brokers in Las Vegas. As a young, compassionate real estate leader in the Las Vegas community, Mahsheed is highly driven and strives to find her clients the perfect home or real estate investment in any given real estate market. With 12 years of experience, she knows how to find her clients exactly what they are looking for. She serves a distinguished list of clientele with unsurpassed discretion, market knowledge, personal service, and commitment to building enduring relationships.
Prior to her real estate career, Mahsheed was a managing partner for her father’s car dealership in the Greater Las Vegas Area, focusing her attention on the marketing aspect of the company as well as handling day-to-day financing and business accounts. At the age of 22, she began to invest on her own, purchased and flipped 5 homes as well as a commercial land lot all within one year.
Mahsheed is very involved with giving back and is partners with the Make a Wish Foundation of Southern Nevada. For every transaction closed, a portion of her commissions are donated to Make a Wish. She is also involved with Anti-Bullying organizations and is a huge advocate of self-love and spreading kindness throughout the world.
Mahsheed has been featured in numerous magazines such as Vegas Magazine, Deluxe Version Magazine, 944 Magazine, Luxury Magazine, Rounder Magazine, 702 Magazine and Hoss Magazine. She has also been featured for her charity work on Fox 5 MORE, Fox 5 MORE ACCESS, ABC Channel 13 Las Vegas News and The Blend.