I’m always excited to interview my wife, Lori Harder, but today on the eve of the official launch of her book, A Tribe Called Bliss, I’m ecstatic and so, so proud. As the subjective husband, of course, I would say this book is a must-read, but because I never sugar-coat anything and am brutally honest sometimes (even with my wife), objectively I would say the exact same thing.
Today, I’m asking questions all about Lori’s new book – why she wrote it, who it’s for and how it can help you get your message out in the world with the help of a supportive tribe.
Thank you all so much for your support. If you buy the book and love it, it would mean so much to us if you would write a review, share and/or gift the book to someone else. Cannot wait to hear all the epic tribe-building stories!
• Why did you write A Tribe Called Bliss?
• How did you write this book with your background/upbringing?
• Who is this book for?
• How did you get yourself in the position to tell your personal stories?
• Could you have written this book had you not mastered tribe?
• Who are some of the people in your tribe that got you through?
• Will this book help people find their tribes?
• What effect has tribe had on your earning power?
• Can people make more money if they create a tribe like you?
• What are you most excited about with your book release?
“You’re not going to get where you want to go without trying and failing.”
“If you want more you’ve got to learn how to show up more unapologetically you.”