Lori and I are currently reading Sustain Your Game: High Performance Keys to Manage Stress, Avoid Stagnation, and Beat Burnout by Alan Stein. In this week’s He Said She Said, Lori and I share our takeaways from this book and share with you our feelings on stress and how to manage it to create a winner’s mindset. With every decision to let things bother us and weigh us down, we are robbing our future selves of where we’re supposed to go because we’re robbing the present moment where things can actually happen. The present is where all creativity, ideas and forward momentum come from.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Listen to Earn Your Happy
(1:11) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show.
(3:46) Lori says, “Eckhart Tolle defines stress as the desire to be somewhere and some when else”.
(6:30) Chris asks Lori, “Remember back when we had to start over financially back in 2008 2009, because of the recession?”
(7:38) Lori says, “Every single event in your life is neutral, we are the ones applying any emotion to it”.
(9:37) Chris says, “99% of our stress is stressing about things that won’t happen”.
(10:21) Lori says, “What is something that I can go and do or what thought can I cling on to that will get me out of this one?”
(10:46) Chris asks listeners to leave a review and share the episode with someone who would enjoy it.
Every single event
in your life
We are the ones
emotion to it.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Defining stress and how to prevent it from manifesting into pain and resistance
- How to get success in your life, and how to stay there once you get it
- Our best practices and how we shift gears in moments of stress
- Sustain Your Game: High Performance Keys to Manage Stress, Avoid Stagnation, and Beat Burnout by Alan Stein
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.