A lot of people come to me with awesome business ideas, but tell me that they don’t have the experience to get it off the ground. I’m here to tell you that your grit, hard work, and ability to overcome challenges are way more important than any college degree or job title. I’m living proof that being a creative and resilient person will help you reach your goals, no matter how crazy they might seem to other people. So, let me know in my DMs what that business idea is and the first action step you’re going to take to make it a reality.
( 1:08 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today’s episode is about the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs.
( 1:53 ) Chris recaps a story from The Comfort Crisis about the power of hard work and resourcefulness.
( 4:45 ) Chris illustrates how the story applies to business.
( 6:11 ) Chris talks about the traits that he looks for in founders that he wants to invest in.
( 8:40 ) Chris shares some of the obstacles that he’s overcome while building a FinTech app.
( 10:39 ) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages.
( 11:07 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
You always have
The path is going
to illuminate itself,
because it always
does for you.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- A story about resourcefulness from The Comfort Crisis that really stood out to me
- Characteristics of the best entrepreneurs
- Developing your problem-solving skills and getting comfortable with the unknown
- Reflecting on my experience so far building the peer-to-peer lending app
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.