If you’re feeling stuck or struggling with motivation, the best thing you can do is surround yourself with positive peer pressure and accountability. Lori and I feel like we finally have clarity around our goals and the steps we need to take to get there, and so much of that process happened at the recent mastermind event we attended.
In this episode, we talk about how to create more support in your life and expand your capacity. We share some real life examples of how we built up our network and rely on them to keep us on track with achieving our dreams.
(1:07) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show. Today, Lori and Chris are talking about how to overcome moments when you feel stuck or lack motivation.
(2:53) Lori shares her plan for growing her audience this year and explains why she’s prioritizing building out her email and text list.
(8:04) Chris and Lori talk about why it’s important to have a target in mind and work backwards from there.
(10:00) Lori and Chris talk about how to deal with lack of motivation.
(14:26) Chris says, “In order to receive positive accountability, you need to receive that positive accountability by people who understand your goals and are aligned with them.”
(20:34) Chris asks Lori, “If you had to sum all this up, what’s your message?”
To receive positive
need to seek it from
goals and are aligned
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why it’s so important to set a goal and work backwards from there
- Lori’s plan for actively growing her audience
- How to set up milestones and rewards along the journey
- The power of a peer group that holds you accountable
- beonline is our proven process of growing businesses online! Learn more here: chrisharder.me/beonline
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.