There’s a simple formula for achieving your goals: Stay committed, even when it’s not convenient. The initial interest that sparked your idea isn’t going to be strong enough to get it across the finish line. But, when you put some healthy pressure behind your goals and surround yourself with people who help you stay on track, you’ll be able to work through any challenges that come up along the way.
(1:12) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show.
(2:18) Chris and Lori talk about the differences between their Enneagram types.
(3:53) Chris shares a quote he read on social media that really resonated with him: “When it comes to your goals, if you’re interested, you’ll do it when it’s convenient. If you’re committed, you’ll keep going when it’s not.”
(7:44) Lori and Chris expand on how your calendar and the people you surround yourself with dictate if you’ll stay committed to your goals.
(11:17) Chris announces that frello opened up a seed funding round.
Interest comes and
goes, but commitment
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Learning more about our Enneagram types
- What keeps us committed to our goals, especially on hard days
- Why it’s so important to actively schedule in needle-moving actions on your calendar
- Exciting news about my peer-to-peer lending app
- Interested in being an investor in frello? Check out frelloapp.com/invest
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.