2022 has easily been one of my best years yet, and it’s all because I took the time to map it out beforehand. I created a template to get really clear on what I needed to add and get rid of in my routine, which has resulted in me having the happiest and most accomplished year of my life. I break down how to set the chart up, examples of what I included in each category, and what I noticed about my life after doing this exercise. When you get really intentional about how to build your best year ever and write it all down, you’re setting yourself up for the ultimate success.
( 1:22 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
( 2:14 ) Chris introduces the exercise that he does to plan out his best year ever.
( 5:56 ) The first part of the chart is determining who you want to add and subtract from your life.
( 7:26 ) The second row is looking at what you want to add and subtract.
( 8:35 ) The third row is reflecting on when you want to add and subtract things.
( 10:24 ) The fourth row is about looking at where you want to add and subtract things.
( 12:18 ) The last row is about getting really clear on the ‘why’ behind your goals.
( 16:18 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
Maybe you need
to pick up and
move to a new
city. That's a
that pays off.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Designing your year in advance
- Looking at the 5 W’s in your life: who, what, where, when, and why
- What it looks like to add in protected time
- Why it’s so important to really visualize the year ahead
- Learn more about how to get involved with my 2023 Elite Mastermind: chrisharder.me/mastermind
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.