Today, I’m sharing three major tips for staying ahead of the financial game in 2022. I explain why you need to pay yourself first, factor in inflation, and lock in as many inflation-proof assets at low rates while they’re still around. Now, this is not to scare you, but rather empower you so that you can take advantage of the opportunities and mitigate the challenges that are coming your way. Listen to learn more about leveraging your assets and find financial freedom in the new year.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
( 1:04 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
(1:18 ) Today we are talking about a few basic financial truths for 2022.
( 2:09 ) Chris shares the first financial truth: Pay yourself first.
( 4:36 ) Chris explains how inflation is going to affect finances in 2022.
( 6:42 ) Chris says that the third financial truth is to lock in as many inflation proof assets as possible at a low rate while low rates still exist.
( 9:45 ) Chris talks about low mortgage rates.
( 10:53 ) Chris signs off by asking listeners to share the podcast and rate and review.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Setting bold financial targets and creating logical paths to get there
- Learning about digital assets like cryptocurrencies and NFTs
- How inflation will affect your investments and everyday life
- Creating a realistic budget
- Text ELITE to 310-421-0416 to apply for the last seat in the Elite Mastermind or go to https://chrisharder.me/mastermind.
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get a free daily money mantra.