Lori and I received an amazing text the other day from a former employee and it just confirms for us that next-level leadership is about leaving the people that work for you better than you found them.
We’ve gone through ups and downs when it comes to hiring and managing employees, but those lessons have helped us get really clear on how to build a supportive, growth-oriented team. Join us on this episode as we reflect on how to set yourself apart as a brand leader and employer.
(1:03) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris and Lori are talking about next-level leadership.
(2:03) Chris says, “When you’re building teams, your whole goal should be to leave them better than you found them.”
(2:44) Lori explains how her approach to hiring has changed since she first started building a team.
(4:19) Chris describes the middle ground that you should try to operate in when you’re a boss.
(5:43) Chris and Lori talk about understanding your employee’s work love language and celebrating their wins in a meaningful way.
(8:16) Chris explains why they invest in self-development courses and events for their team members.
(9:40) Chris and Lori talk about how to manage when an employee puts in their resignation notice.
(12:46) Tag @loriharder and @chriswharder to let them know your takeaways from the episode.
People want clear,
concise direction and
don't want all the
freedom in the world
to figure it out on
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The distinct middle ground between team bonding and being actual friends
- Understanding someone’s work love language
- Why it’s so important to establish normal check-ins with your employees
- Our thought process behind investing in self-development courses and events for our employees
- Creating space for your employees to leave on positive terms
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.