If you can learn how to teach through stories, then you’re not only going to be one of the most interesting people in the room, but it’s also going to enrich your content creation. Lori and I discuss the power of story and how to use it in your business. We illustrate why it’s so important to be an engaging storyteller and share tips for how to craft a message that will keep your audience at the edge of their seats.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Listen to Earn Your Happy
( 1:02 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris and Lori are talking about the power of story.
( 1:07 ) Chris and Lori talk about their recent trip to Italy.
( 3:17 ) Lori and Chris discuss why storytelling is so important for networking and business.
( 8:59 ) Lori details her experience working with a writing coach.
( 10:33 ) Lori and Chris share their tips for becoming a better storyteller.
( 14:35 ) Reserve your spot at this year’s Elite Entrepreneur Mastermind at chrisharder.me/mastermind.
Are you talking
or are you
sharing a story
to invite them in?
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Using storytelling as a networking superpower
- Why you must develop your storytelling skills if you want to thrive and stand out in business
- Simple ways to become a better storyteller
- Lori’s eye-opening experience working with a writing coach
- Reserve your spot at this year’s Elite Entrepreneur Mastermind at chrisharder.me/mastermind.
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.